Webseite ALTHOM Engineering E.P.E.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Tech data & Technical Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
Join our dynamic team at ALTHOM as a skilled Technical Documentation Engineer (Author/Illustrator) specializing in Aerospace Industry.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Technical data & Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
As a Technical Documentation Engineer, you will join our team of engineers with an objective to develop technical content related to aircraft and aerospace systems based on aircraft design drawings and engineering documentation. You will get a special training on Aircraft systems and structures, and you will get familiar with the processes of the creation of tech data content compliant with all applicable norms, standards and specifications.
You will join a team of technical authors and illustrators with an objective to produce technical content related to aircrafts and aerospace systems for our clients.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Creation of manuals for aircraft systems & components according to specifications and client requirements.
- Creation and revision of parts catalogue (IPC), structural repair (SRM), aircraft & component maintenance manuals, troubleshooting manual (AMM, CMM, TSM)
- Analysis of Engineering Documents & drawings
- Creation of 2D and 3D illustrations
- Harmonization with all relevant international norms and standards (ATA ispec 2200, S1000D/S2000M)
- Engineering Degree (Dipl.-Ing. or MSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- Extensive knowledge in technical drawings
- General technical know-how of systems and services
- Experience in Python will be considered as a strong plus
- Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing
- Very good IT/Data handling Skills (ie experience working with databases)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a strong plus
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Opportunity to get involved in an applied industrial project dealing with cutting edge and disruptive technologies.
We offer a competitive salary package, professional growth opportunities, and a collaborative work environment. In addition, we provide a range of comprehensive benefits to our employees, including private health insurance coverage, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TECH_DATA into the subject line.
ALTHOM is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com