Webseite ALTHOM Engineering E.P.E.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Tech data & Technical Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
Join our dynamic team at ALTHOM as a skilled Design Validation Engineer.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Technical data & Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Design Validation Engineer to join our team. As part of our R&D team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing work packages and delivering high-quality design validation of CAD objects using standardized processes. They will also be responsible for creating and documenting validation reports and maintaining Siemens Teamcenter attributes and item attachments.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Conduct design validation of CAD objects based on checklists and guidelines.
- Manage work packages and ensure timely delivery according to standardized processes.
- Monitor and control work packages to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Create and report KPIs to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Create document validation reports to demonstrate compliance with standards.
- Create or re-create native Siemens NX data (assemblies) as required.
- Maintain Siemens Teamcenter attributes and item attachments for CAD objects.
- Prepare design reviews and ensure all necessary documentation is complete.
- Create validation reports based on templates to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSc., Meng., Msc.) or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in quality engineering, design engineering and validation, or a related field (i.e. process engineering)
- Experience with CAD software, preferably Siemens NX.
- Experience with PLM platforms, preferably Siemens Teamcenter
- Knowledge of design validation processes and procedures.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with design analysis tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a strong plus
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Opportunity to get involved in an applied industrial project dealing with cutting edge and disruptive technologies.
We offer a competitive salary package, professional growth opportunities, and a collaborative work environment. In addition, we provide a range of comprehensive benefits to our employees, including private health insurance coverage, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced engineer, we encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to email@example.com quoting DESVAL into the subject line.
ALTHOM is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org