Website ALTHOM Engineering E.P.E.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Tech data & Technical Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
Join our dynamic team at ALTHOM as a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer specializing in Aircraft Systems.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Technical data & Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer specializing in advanced surface design for aircraft parts with CATIA V5 package. If you have a passion for engineering and a strong background in 3D design with CATIA V5, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Design and develop aircraft components and systems, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications.
- Create detailed 3D models, drawings, and assembly instructions using CATIA V5.
- Perform kinematic and dynamics analysis of mechanisms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including R&D, manufacturing, and quality assurance to ensure successful product development and implementation.
- Perform analyses and engineering calculations to ensure design integrity and functional safety.
- Conduct design reviews, support in prototype assembly, integration, and testing, and provide recommendations for improvements and optimizations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices for safety and performance.
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to source appropriate materials and components.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSc., Meng., Msc.) or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in designing aircraft or automotive systems and components.
- Proficiency in CATIA V5 design, and especially advanced surface modeling, for 3D modeling, optimization, assembly, and drafting.
- Familiarity with design analysis tools and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a strong plus
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Opportunity to get involved in an applied industrial project dealing with cutting edge and disruptive technologies.
We offer a competitive salary package, professional growth opportunities, and a collaborative work environment. In addition, we provide a range of comprehensive benefits to our employees, including private health insurance coverage, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced design engineer, we encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to email@example.com quoting CATIA_AIR into the subject line.
ALTHOM is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.