Webseite ALTHOM Engineering E.P.E.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of Engineering, R&D, Tech data & Technical Documentation, Process, Methods and Tools consulting & development, with locations in Germany and Greece.
Join our dynamic team at ALTHOM as a skilled Technical Author specializing in Aircraft Maintenance Manuals.
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of engineering, technical publications, and software development with locations in Germany and Greece.
The ideal candidate will have a work experience in the related field of technical authoring in the civil aviation sector, mainly in creating and revising content for AMM/TSM and related documentation.
You will join a team of technical authors and illustrators with an objective to produce technical content related to aircrafts and aerospace systems for our clients.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Creation and revision of aircraft maintenance manuals (AMM) according to specifications
- Analysis of Engineering Documents (COCs, SBs) & engineering drawings
- Creating mockups for 2D and 3D illustrations
- Harmonization with all relevant international norms and standards (ATA iSpec2200, S1000D)
- Engineering Degree (Bsc/Meng/Msc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related sector)
- At least 2 years of related experience in technical authoring of AMM/TSM and related manuals
- Technical know-how of aircraft systems and services (Cabin, System, Structure)
- Experience in developing content in Adobe Framemaker
- Great willingness and determination to take over a new subject
- Persuasion and capability of teamwork
- Orderliness and critical thinking in problem solving
- Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing
- Completed military service
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage, but not required
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org