ALTHOM Engineering E.P.E.
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
As a stress engineer you will join a team of R&D engineers within our company. You will be involved in stress analysis, structural design and optimization of metallic and composite structures. You will carry out structural analysis on mechanical components, utilizing finite element simulations and hand calculations as well in order to achieve the specified strength and stiffness requirements.
- Perform stress analyses for various structural components
- Preparation, dimensioning, calculation, analysis, evaluation and verification of the static and dynamic strength of components, assemblies and complex constructions taking into account the requirements in terms of cost, weight, functionality, installation conditions and deadlines
- Selection of materials according to load range requirements, application, fatigue and service life criteria
- Verify structural integrity of mechanical systems by carrying out following type of finite element analyses such as Linear & Non-linear Static, Buckling & Modal Analysis, Vibration analysis
- Collaborate closely with design engineers (electrical and mechanical)
- Cross-functional harmonization with R&D teams
- Prepare Verification and stress Reports
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Msc, Bsc)
- Experience and/or strong academic background in the stress analysis of structural systems
- Knowledge of finite element analysis and fatigue calculation methods and principles
- Very good knowledge of commercial CAE codes (PATRAN/NASTRAN, ANSYS etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team
- Flexible and open minded with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting STRESS_MECH into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com