ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of engineering, technical publications, and software development with locations in Germany and Greece.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
As an HV Battery Development Engineer you will join a cross-functional team of R&D engineers, responsible for the development and delivery of state of the art technical solutions for components and assemblies for HV Battery Systems for automotive applications.
You will perform electromechanical design tasks of cell and battery packs for vehicle applications, ranging from concept to detailed 3D modeling. In addition, you will perform requirement analyses and technical specifications. Furthermore, within the design cycle you will be involved in V&V and quality engineering activities, such as use case simulations and CAD models validations.
- Develop concept and detailed design solutions for components and assemblies for HV Battery Systems for vehicle systems.
- Design components of different cell and battery concepts and create standard-compliant drawing derivations in compliance with customer-specific requirements and specifications.
- Conduct installation space investigations and feasibility studies taking into account standards/regulations, function, package, costs and weight as well as deadlines and quality assurance aspects.
- Create parts lists, evaluate technical facts, modules and variant formation, support of the approval process, coordination of documentation dossiers, calculations and project overviews.
- Implement engineering quality methods & tools (ie FMEA on battery design) in order to identify potential issues and failures.
- Steer interface functions to the areas of testing, validation, integration and requirements management.
- Coordinate with other R&D departments to define requirements of associated systems.
- You have a completed technical degree (mechanical /electrical engineering /electronics / mechatronics /physics, etc.)
- You have in-depth knowledge or experience in the field of automotive engineering/manufacturing processes and/or cell and battery development.
- You have experience in the field of 3D/2D design in the automotive industry and/or aviation.
- You have in-depth knowledge of at least one CAD software, preferably CATIA V5 or Siemens NX.
- You are strong in communication, like to work independently, solution-oriented and organized.
- Your spoken and written language skills are very good in English.
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a plus.
- Analytical and pragmatic way of thinking, enjoyment of independent as well as team-oriented work.
- Flexible and open minded with good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines.
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- You will have the chance to work together and exchange experience and knowledge with lead experts and technical specialists of the automotive & battery development field as part of an international team of R&D professionals.
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to email@example.com quoting HVBAT into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org