TPS GmbH, a member of the ALTHOM Group, is specialized in the Personnel Placement and Personnel Leasing business and offers its applicants great career opportunities through its network and partners in Germany.
TPS GmbH is currently looking for a Design Engineer.
Location: Dresden, Germany
Type of employment: Full-time
- Development of assemblies and components of the aircraft interior equipment and structure including evaluation of the technical feasibility and the consideration of the requirements with regard to costs, weight, functionality, installation conditions and deadlines
- Construction support of extensive manufacturing processes (creation and processing of construction deviations, complaint reports, repair solutions, material substitution, damage reports) including coordination with the relevant department
- Creation of documents (manuals, system descriptions) for production, retrofitting, qualification, operation, and approval
- Technical coordination with external partners, manufacturers, subcontractors, customers and internal departments on technical requirements, solutions, and their evaluation
- Support in the preparation of offers, specifications, cost, and deadline calculations as well as in the evaluation and assessment of contract documents
- Participation in the definition of new developments, modifications and in configuration management including the maintenance and evaluation of the systems used for this
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on aerospace technology / lightweight constructions
- Professional experience in the development, design, construction, qualification, and verification of components, preferably in aircraft systems and structure integration
- Knowledge of aviation-specific standards, materials, and standard parts
- Familiarity with Airbus drawing systems and design/qualification principles
- Very good knowledge of CAD software (CCD, CATIA V4 and V5) and Windchill & MS Office applications
- Very good knowledge in dealing with engineering and/or aircraft documentation as well as in the use of PDM and configuration management software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- A very attractive remuneration package based on qualifications
- Accommodation included in company offer
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating international working environment
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English quoting T-210312 into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org