We are looking for you.
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities:
As an electrical development engineer you will join a team of engineers within our company and be in close cooperation with the client R&D team (Wind Turbines OEM).
You will be involved in the electromechanical integration of electrical components, including LV Transmission System, cable routing and electrical cabinets. You will develop design solutions with your team, contributing in 3D concept development and detailed design as well.
- Perform electromechanical design tasks related with the LV Transmission System as per IEC 61439-6
- Concept and detailed design based on the electromechanical requirements
- Cross-functional harmonization with R&D teams
- Develop technical solutions in electrical cabinets and similar compartments
- Incorporate design changes and revisions for various compartments and components
- Draft, process and produce and validate 2D and 3D Designs
- Prepare Technical Reports & Design Reviews
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (Msc, Bsc)
- Experience in sheet metal design
- Knowledge of the functionality of electrical devices, such as transformers and busbars
- Knowledge of the norms of IEC 60204, IEC 60034 and IEC 61439
- Experience in the electromechanical design of cabinets is an advantage
- Experience with CAD platforms such as SIEMENS NX, Solidworks, Inventor
- Very good command of the English language
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Persuasive power and ability to work in a team
- Flexible and open minded with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting WIND_ELEC into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com