ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of engineering, technical publications, and software development with locations in Germany and Greece.
ALTHOM offers structural analysis, thermal and fluid analysis, stress reports, and contributes to structural optimization and development for minimum material consumption. ALTHOM covers mechanical, civil, industrial, and electrical engineering within the fields of aerospace, renewable energy, shipbuilding, and plant engineering and construction. In addition, we provide technical publications in compliance with all applicable technical regulations and appropriate international specifications & standards.
Are you a motivated Mechanical Engineer with strong CAD skills and proven hands-on experience in mechanical design? Are you looking for a new professional opportunity? If so, we would like to meet you.
Full time, in Hamburg
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical drawing tasks under the direction of Project Manager
- Incorporate design changes and revisions for particular aircraft compartments and components
- Perform updates of the DO database
- Analyze and implement engineering changes notes
- Draft, process and produce 2D and 3D Design files
- Handle customer enquiries
- Cooperate with external and internal experts
- Prepare the Bill of Materials (BoM) for the developed components
- Validate 2D and 3D drawings
- Prepare Technical Reports
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Aerospace Engineering
- Very good knowledge of Mechanical Design
- 2+ years of working experience as CAD Engineer is necessary
- At least 2+ years of experience with CATIA V5
- Able to perform both 2D and 3D design modeling
- Very good command of the English language
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Persuasive power and ability to work in a team
- Flexible and open minded with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CAT into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com