As a Technical Documentation Engineer you will get the know-how of Aircraft systems and structures, by analyzing aircraft design drawings and engineering documentation. You will get familiar with the processes of the creation of tech data content compliant with all applicable norms, standards and specifications. Your will join a team of engineers with an objective to produce an update technical content related to aircrafts and aerospace systems in general.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Creation of manuals for aircraft systems & components according to specifications
- Creation and revision of parts catalogue, structural repair & component maintenance manuals
- Analysis of Engineering Documents & drawings
- Creation of 2D and 3D illustrations
- Harmonization with all relevant international norms and standards
- Engineering Degree (Dipl.-Ing. or MSc in Mechanical/Electrical/Materials Engineering
- General technical know-how of systems and services
- Great willingness and determination to take over a new subject
- Persuasion and capability of teamwork
- Orderliness and critical thinking in problem solving
- Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing
- Very good IT/Data handling Skills (ie experience working with databases)
- Completed military service
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage, but not required
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TECHDATA into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com.