TPS GmbH, a member of the ALTHOM Group, is specialized in the Personnel Placement and Personnel Leasing business and offers its applicants great career opportunities through its network and partners in Germany.
TPS is currently looking for a Development Engineer, Stress/Fatigue.
Location: Dresden, Germany
Type of employment: Full-time
- Computer-aided preparation, dimensioning, calculation, analysis, evaluation and verification of the static and dynamic strength of components, assemblies and complex constructions taking into account the requirements in terms of cost, weight, functionality, installation conditions and deadlines
- Preparation of documents for the qualification of materials and structures, definitions and methods of tests
- Manufacturing support regarding impact of defects and required repairs
- Processing of construction deviations and complaint reports
- Selection of aeronautical materials according to load range requirements, application, fatigue and service life criteria
- Technical coordination and negotiation with partners, subcontractors, manufacturers, customers and internal departments
- Cooperation in the preparation of quotations, specifications, effort and appointment calculations on request
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering with a focus on aerospace technology / lightweight constructions
- Professional experience in the development, design, calculation, qualification and verification of components, preferably in aircraft structural systems
- Very good knowledge of CAE software (NASTRAN/PATRAN, ISSY/ASSACOS), Windchill
- Very good knowledge in dealing with engineering and/or aircraft documentation as well as in the use of PDM and configuration management software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of stress analysis and fatigue calculation methods and principles
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- A very attractive remuneration package based on qualifications
- Accommodation included in company offer
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating international working environment
- Continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English quoting T-210311 into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com.