Are you a motivated Mechanical Engineer with strong CAD skills and proven hands-on experience in mechanical design? Are you looking for a new professional opportunity? If so, we would like to meet you.
Full time, in Patras, Western Greece
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical drawing tasks under the direction of Project Manager
- Incorporate design changes and revisions for various compartments and components
- Perform updates of the PDM/PLM system
- Analyze and implement engineering changes notes
- Draft, process and produce 2D and 3D Design files
- Handle customer enquiries
- Cooperate with external and internal experts
- Prepare the Bill of Materials (BoM) for the developed components
- Validate 2D and 3D drawings
- Prepare Technical Reports & Design Reviews
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Msc, Bsc)
- Very good knowledge of Mechanical Design
- 2+ years of working experience as CAD Engineer is necessary
- Experience with CAD platforms such as SIEMENS NX, Solidworks, Inventor
- Able to perform both 2D and 3D design modeling
- Very good command of the English language
- Knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Persuasive power and ability to work in a team
- Flexible and open minded with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the required deadlines
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting WIND_MECH into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your CV to email@example.com.